Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
To get the most out of your Red Hot Foxx, be respectful and provide a safe, enjoyable environment for her. A Foxx is friendlier and less shy if your guests haven’t endlessly tried to pat her or even worse provoke her!
Foxxes have sharp tongues and teeth when they feel threatened, but when comfortable in their environment they may brush past, or even sit on your lap…
Our showgirls are WILD animals and onlookers should be careful not to startle them. You should only approach a Foxx during her show with extreme caution, and at your own risk. You will notice a Foxx become much more curious of her audience when the surrounding gentlemen are not interfering with her performance. It is only natural that when a Foxx feels safe, that her participation with onlookers will increase and she will be her most sexy seductive self.
- All our Foxxes reserve the right to scale back or cancel performances where the crowd is abusive or taking photographs.
- Payment is made up front in cash, on the night.
- Please ask me at the time of booking if you would rather make an internet transfer prior to the event, and a receipt can be issued on request.
- Please do not try to touch or take sneaky photos of any Red Foxx entertainer without their permission. Our gorgeous Foxxes are a rare breed, an endangered species – they are all precious and have taken us forever to find. For this reason we are not a petting zoo, and touching or photos are not included in booking prices, they are at the performer’s discretion on the night. If your request is declined, please respectfully accept the decision, and retreat.
- Any entertainer is authorised by Red Foxx to leave an event without refund for any of the following behaviour: groping, slapping, unsafe physical environment, menacing behaviour, continuous pressure to take photos or allow touching that she has already declined, fighting amongst the guests, police or emergency fire services attending…
- Red Foxx entertainers have become appropriately domesticated and are accustomed to dealing with intoxicated guys at parties, so you are welcome to get a bit messy – but having a good time should never include bullying the Foxx! In most circumstances a Foxx will snarl, her claws will be sharpened, and she will give clients one verbal warning before leaving. Watch for signs of irritation so you don’t get scratched, bitten, or even worse, abandoned.
- Please do not solicit Red Foxx for escort services or “extras” not advertised. If we don’t advertise it, we don’t do it. Please don’t offend us or embarrass yourself by asking.